Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come TRUE!



Going to Hair School has been one of my biggest dreams since I was in High School...maybe even Jr High.
I just never thought I would be able to go.
Now that I am here, I decided I am going to try to do all the things I WANT to :)
No holding myself back, no doubting myself, just jump and wait for the net to catch me.
Luckily I have amazing friends and family that keep reminding me making myself happy is what matters the most. I have always put others before myself, which isnt really a bad thing, but when you are never taking time for yourself...it can take its toll.

I also feel so blessed to have a place to live now! I started getting all my stuff settled in tonight, I bought new bedding (Totally girly lol I Love it!) and a bright pink body pillow to snuggle up to at night in my  twin sized bed..haha wierd..but I will get used to it.

When I was filling out the application for Dallas Roberts I was able to talk to the lady in charge of the financial aid and so forth, she helped me get my fasfa filled out and I am eligable for 3500 dollars in grants, but she thinks we can get me more than that so Monday I am going back to get things all figured out.

Honestly I cant even explain how blessed I feel. Ever since I got into town, I feel so much peace and I am actually happy! I spent the day with Becky and her two babies, we had so much fun just shopping around (well I know I had fun, haha her two girls were running away from us anywhere we went so Im not so sure she had that much fun) but we got to eat lunch w Amber and Cheryl at Chilli's yummm. :D hit up happy hour at Sonic . . . all in all it was a great day!
I love having this new found confindence in myself! I now know that no matter what trials we go through, we DO have the choice to make it as easy as we can, or make it harder than ever. As for me... I chose the easy way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment