Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Time Has Come



Once again the year is coming to a close, the summer sun has now been hiden behind the grey clouds and cold wind, the leaves are changing colors and its time again for me to change my hair. haha ya I know that happens more than the changing of the seasons, but with the fall colors all around me, I was wanting a little bit of color splash for myself. So today Amber added some brown copper, sangria red and more blonde into my hair and it couldnt have turned out better, I seriously love it so much! I love having such an amazing best friend! Im also having sooo much fun at hair school! Im learning so much and having a blast doing so! I cant believe how much my life has changed in just a few short weeks, but its all for the better. Each day I take things a step at a time and each day has its own challenges, BUT I know with each step I take, I climb a little higher and soon I can look down at the mountain Ive climbed and realize Ive made it all the way to the top!
:D

anyway, here are some pics of my new do!



Happy Harvest Season to Everyone!

3 comments: