Thursday, June 24, 2010

School Daze... :D

So, there has been alot of working and school going on lately in my life and not much else. But school has been great, we had a final the other day where we had to do a specific color application and cut- we could modify them however we wanted though as long as they followed the guide lines, here is the before and after pic of my model. Turned out pretty good- I was a little worried since the actual cut is not very attractive, I will post that pic as well so you can see what I mean.


Then the next day at school we had a photo shoot competition where we made up our own cuts and color application. I had a girl from my ward model for my group. Things went ok, I was a little upset with myself since I wasnt able to style her hair the way I wanted to with the lack of time :( I cant wait to get the professional shots though, the photographer would show us the pics as he took them so that was a great experience. here are the pics from my phone though.

We also had a CONTROL FORCE hair competition where you just use the AVEDA CONTROL FORCE hairspray to style hair in an "uplifting" manor lol. I did mine in a mo hawk and rocked it the rest of the day...good times :)

I deserve to do a lot more updating with this blog but I dont have internet at home :( I have a ton of pics from when my family came to visit me. We had 10 people in my tiny one bedroom apartment for 2 weeks haha...not everyone was in the apartment every day but still it was a bunch of sardines smashed into a can :P my lease is up soon though so now the search is on for somewhere to fit my fam when they come to visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment