Monday, October 4, 2010

Trains, Trolleys, Phone Booths, Castles, Big Ben, Best friends

What do all of these have in common you may ask? :)

 Well, one of my besties from Cali has mentioned the idea a few times of after us both graduating, for us to take a move together across the pond. You know..the BIG POND and end up in the UK Kent London to be exact. I have often thought about how cool it would be to visit London, but never gave too much thought to moving there- other than when Keena and I would talk about it. Well, this morning we discussed it a little more and I am really playing around with the idea. It wouldnt be until after next summer, but honestly..when would I get this opportunity again? Unless I end up marrying a man from the UK haha. Anyway, just thought I'd mention the idea :) We shall see, a lot of things could happen from now until then, but if anything, I say a trip to London is in order if not a move :)

1 comment: