Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My photo shoot with my niece Jordan

So my niece Jordan is about to graduate high school this coming year. SO crazy! We took her out to this really cool park with old trains and little shops while we were in TN. I have a TON more pics but I have to get them off my sisters computer before I can get them posted. But here are a few of my favorite shots. Let me know what ya think. I was really happy with the way they turned out since my camera is really not the greatest usually..























2 comments:

  1. So can we say... HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS GOING TO BE GRADUATING! WHAT THE FREAK!
    12 is my favoite! HA HA I don't know why.... I think mainly because it reminds me of being an awesome HS kid and going out and taking AWESOME pics with AWESOME peeps in RANDOM AWESOME PLACES!
    .... still can't believe she is graduating. dang. YOURE ALL BIG NOW JORDAN!!!!! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! They look amazing! Wanna come take mine lol ;)

    ReplyDelete