Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~*~*~Back to Life~*~*~*~

So I had an amazing weekend in TX, it was so great to just get away and enjoy sleeping in, spending time with some of the coolest people ever! ;) Summer BBQ'n, Going out to dinner, taking a nice walk down the River Walk downtown, and ending a perfect weekend laying on the ground in a field watching amazing fireworks right above us :)- funny story with that, we were planning on going to the military base to see fireworks but so was everyone else in San Antonio so we decided to park in this field to see if we could watch them from there and as we were waiting all a sudden fireworks started going off about a block away from us! :) Turns out we were by a park so we got to be right there for those- the military base had their show start right after and turned out they were pretty far away so we just went back to the apartment. I was happy we got to be so close to them. I forgot my camera at that point though so that kinda sucked that i didnt get any pics. I actually didnt take that many pics at all...unfortunately I did get a couple of the night we went out to the River Walk so here they are,

This is the Alamo, we didnt go there, hadnt heard anything good about it anyway haha...so I just took a pic. I got a brand new camera and hadnt played around with the settings yet so some of the pics didnt work out

This one was on the RiverWalk, as we were going by a man that was working the gate told us to come on in there was only 5 mins of the show left so we went in and got to watch spanish dancers, a mariachi band (sp?) and had a yelling competition haha it was pretty fun. The seating is on one side of the river and the stage is on the other, at one point the dancer pulled someone out of the audience to dance with them and he was wearing a cowboy hat that fell into the river...oops haha.

                                                                                You can kinda see the band on the bridge here
 
This is Trent and I watching the show

haha, I thought this was a pretty funny pic. He was turning around so he wasnt facing the camera as Z snapped the photo ;) Good work Zandra


This is Zandra  and Grant they were soooo much fun! :) Cant wait till they are back in UT again! Time for camping!!!!!
I really didnt want to come back home after this weekend. But since I am back... its back to the crazy life again. Lots of work and school...ontop of that I get to find a new place to live since my lease is up this month..not sure what I am going to do yet or where to go.

I kinda slacked on my yoga this weekend dang it...but my commitment today is to get back into the swing of things so I did it this morning and get to do it again tonight! :)
I hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July weekend!
Have a fantastic day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment