Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I have an amazing family!!!!!!

My mom brought Jordan, Oakley and Carter out to see me last weekend and we got to go to my work BBQ on Friday night where we ate yummy food and the kids got to play in a few bounce houses, get their faces painted and got balloon animals, well i guess they werent animals lol, carter got a balloon sword and oak got a balloon hat :) here are a few pics of that



as you can see they had a great time :)


Saturday we took them to Lagoon, I hadnt been in years, I cant really handle the rides as well as I did when I was little, but it was still fun non the less :)

Before they left Oakley and Carter made me a super cute porch painting haha Oak did the entire cast of Spongebob in front of my door, I loved it!
Carter was more excited about cleaning it up than he was to actually color, Ive never met a kid that loves to clean as much as he does, he constantly is asking me if he can do the dishes lol, he got mad at me cause i cleaned my house before he came cause he didnt have any dishes to wash haha

I love my oaks
her vampire teeth she HAD to have when we stopped at Cove Fort
oh ya, this is my newest hair color lol, I got sick of the black so Im gonna start going back to blonde.

I know this post was kinda long, but I hope you enjoyed it! I cant wait for this weekend, my sis and I are going back to Lagoon then out to see the fam. I am so sad the kids have to go home :( I wish we lived closer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I miss those kids... almost as much as I miss their mom... Hopefully we'll get to see her when she comes in Aug. You look so great Erica. Looks like you're having a blast with life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in St. George.! You guys better call me or else! LOL I miss you guys. Please make time to see me... I know how busy it is when you're here to see family, but I'm family to dang it! Let me know and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete