Friday, July 9, 2010

I'll be your Angel

Ok, you HAVE to check this out! :) Thank you so much Becky for letting me know about this amazing program!
I just signed up today, donated a few buck and have become a Soldiers Angel.

                                               http://soldiersangels.org

From the moment I got on the site I knew this was something I get to do with my life. How many people are out there serving our country right now and getting no recogonition of any kind for all their hard work and dedication? I am sure there are more than just a few. I am so excited to take on this new comittment. I can be the difference in someones life when they deserve it the most...and SO CAN YOU! :)
Check it out! And if you know in your heart it is something you get to do with your life as well, DO IT!
Be the change you wish to see in the world!!! :)

With Love,
Erica

1 comment:

  1. I love your post, they always seem to uplift me! Keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete