Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cause Im Leavin On A Jet Plane...

However I do know when I'll be back again ;) haha
 
I am heading out to San Antonio, TX today to spend the 4th of July weekend. :) I cant wait! :) Its going to be a blast!!! :D :D :D

I do get to make a commitment for the day though, so that comittment will be- GET ALL MY WORK DONE! haha....that might be a smart idea after all :P So I am going to do my best!

Hope everyone has an AMAZING 4th of July celebration, I will not be doing another post until I get back on Monday :) I did buy a new camera though so I will take as many pics as I can! :) watch out Texas...here I come ;) hehe

***LOVES!***

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a Great trip! I'm happy to see your post! I like to know how things are going for you. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete