Friday, September 3, 2010

Hair Battle Spectacular

Ok so I found a show that is on when I am actually at home and can take a min to watch tv. Hair Battle Spectacular is A M A Z I N G!!!! I mean, some of the stuff they come up with- I can only hope I will be able to pull off the styles they do. I dont really know where I want to take my hair career but I've always loved the idea of runway- ever since watching this show though- fantasy hair could be pretty sweet. Check out this modern Vampire look one of the contestants on the show came up with, her cape was made entirely out of hair! LOVE it!!
On a side note. I get to stay home this holiday weekend and FINALLY do nothing but relax! Actually thats not necessarily true. I am going up to Eagle Mountain tomorrow to help my neice Faliesha move into their new place. But hopefully I will be able to come home and relax by the pool a little bit.
Jeff got to go to Spain for the weekend..Im really wishin I could be going there with him! Haha, I would not complain at all!
I mean- LOOK how beautiful that is!!!
He gets to relax by the beach all weekend.. Im so jealous!

My mom even plans on going to San Diego.. if I could go with her I would be completly happy too!
oh well :D my weekend will still be great

No comments:

Post a Comment