Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Dream Salon

Ok, so I have a school project that I am working on right now where I am creating my dream salon :) At first I wasnt sure how fun this was going to be, but I'll tell ya.. :D now that I have gotten a few ideas together, I am excited to figure out a way to lay them out and transform ideas into a perfect salon for me :)
I dont have too much together for it right now. But the name I came up with for it is Asay Creations Studio, here are a few pics of inspirations for it. I want it to be a very calm and relaxing environment with plenty of recycled products in order to have an Earth friendly salon :) let me know what you think
Here is my logo/ Buisness card




things that have inspired me :D
How amazing of an entrance would this be?!!! I would want it to be movable though, so that little strip along the floor could be a run way for my salon to put on fashion shows right there in the salon! :) so my idea is to have it made out of fabric and maybe something like pvc pipe-but not ghetto looking lol and have them on some kind of sliding rails on the sealing and floor so you can just slide it back against the far wall and it would turn into a great backdrop for the models to come out on the cat walk :D pretty cool right?

the color scheme I want are sea blue, slate blue, grey, white/beige, bamboo, and green.

thats what I got so far. Like? yes or no?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! I love the bamboo and color scheme! You will seriously be great at this!

    ReplyDelete