Thursday, September 9, 2010

On This Day

I found this site that I think is pretty cool :) It is all about daily inspiration- which is great :D if you go there, scroll to the bottom of the page and click a card :) that card will give you your daily focus. The card I got was gratitude. So... 

On this day, I will be:

gratitude 
 
:)
 I really loved this so I figured I'd pass it on. Not much has been going on in my life lately. I was super lucky to have Monday and Wed off of school. It was a good break for sure, plus I was able to come home and talk to Jeff for a little bit via webcam. I find it really interesting how I can feel this way for someone I have yet to even meet in person. But I will be honest.. Im pretty crazy about him and I am ready for it to be November so I can finally spend some time with him! I dont think I have ever looked forward to November so much- if ever. Though I love Thanksgiving.. I am not a winter person- still wondering what the heck I am living in Northern Utah for exactly haha. I am really hoping I can work something out so I can attend school more and get it over with! I am ready to start working in my profession rather than pulling these 60 hour weeks...Its a little exhausting :P ok.. maybe A LOT exhausting. But I am hanging in there. This weekend was great for catching up on sleep! The great news is...this week is almost over now! I honestly would not mind taking 2 days off a week just to recoop all the time.
hope all is well for everyone. Sending my love your way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment